Thursday, January 23, 2014

About me page

 Hi Welcome to my page, My name is Mohammad Almahasher and i am 14 years old. I am from Saudi Arabia and i live in the urban side of saudi Arabia. I have a GMC Sierra Pickup for me. The first time i drove was when i was 6~7 years old i stool my fathers car i got in a small accident, it was an bad day. I can speak 2 languages and i also learned french for 3 years and i can speak the basics of french two.I am a Bedouin Saudi my grand father owns camels and he lives in the desert. Some people hate the desert and think that it is horrible, but you should try how reliving it is to stay there for a couple of days. The stars at night and the sounds of fox's, but the don't get near you. The most fun part is hunting during this part of the year you can use all of the ways like dogs,falcons,or gun hunting i learned hunting when i was 9 years old and now i have 3 Slougi dogs and one falcon and hopefully i will get a shotgun soon. Some of you are going to ask how do you do all of that when you are still 14 years old. Every Arab is suppost  to learn 3 stuff Hunting,riding horses,  and swimming and i learned them all. Thank you for reading, and hope you had a nice time!!

http://dems.isg.edu.sa/ 

That is my father and his name is Nasser Almahasher and he is the best father i could ever wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment